A current requirement exists for an Engineering Manager to manage and deliver engineering designs, identify equipment requirements and plan early works across a complex, major project.
You will take on responsibilities and perform a senior function across areas of design, verification, project reporting, people management, stakeholder liaison and OH&S. Specifically your role will cover but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring the timely completion and issue of designs through efficient management of available design resources.
- Ensuring that suitable safety standards are achieved in the design of the various systems and equipment.
- Contributing to the development of a Program Management Plan and other supporting procedures.
- Coordinating all productive effort, and maximising the utilisation of resources
- Maintaining regular contact with customers, both internal and external
We are keen to speak with candidates who have tertiary qualifications in Engineering and extensive technical management experience in rail and rail systems. You will be competent in managing staff, budgets and technical designs across railway specialist staff and projects. Solid communication and stakeholder management skills are considered a pre-requisite.
This is a lucrative senior position within a specialist rail operation. You will be rewarded with a market leading salary and will have at your disposal the resources and support of a true leader in the field.
For a detailed position description and discussion on salaries please contact George Hvid on 0427 933 873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org