Electrical Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 17:01|
Reporting to the Engineering Superintendent you will be responsible for Project Management of multiple surface and underground Electrical projects managing scope, budget and technical specifications. You will also be responsible for design management, reviewing construction plans and coordination of multiple stakeholders during the execution of works.
- Electrical engineering degree
- Must possess Brownfield project experience
- Possess a strong background in mining projects
- Committed to safety and quality
- Working on projects from feasibility until completion
The role is based on a family friendly 4/3 FIFO Roster and we are looking for someone to stat in January. Please note deadlines for application are COB Monday.
For more information, please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email your resume direct to email@example.com