LOCATION - Sydney (National Remit)
SALARY - $180,000.00 - $260,000.00 (dependant on skills & experience)
Globally Recognised Tier 1 Leader in Mission Critical Data Centre Design
An industry leading Building Services Consultancy with a strong global presence as mission critical experts, with an emphasis on Hyper-scale Data Centres. Working across multiple market sectors in Australia but specifically holding high regard in the DC space.
A consultancy that has a strong local and global staffing presence with design professionals of the highest calibre. They boast a team of highly experienced and supportive directors with a passion to help people's personal growth. This has helped them take a strong foothold and increased market share within Sydney's building services market.
Broad range of projects ranging from $10K - $200M, mostly within exciting markets such as; critical systems, education, government, healthcare etc.
The successful individual will have the luxury of working closely with the Mission Critical Director for Australia, who will also be based in Sydney. This will include you being one of the two authorities on all critical systems (DC) projects and will act in unison with the Mission Critical Director as mentor, leader, and a technical point of call for the global team and clients.
The role will look after existing work won and relationships whilst developing new clients in new market spaces. You will be working with the world's most renowned technology and social media names that are thriving and dominating the ever-growing DC market.
The role reports into the AU Regional Director and would best suit an individual who is time served and a subject matter expert is Mission Critical Design Consulting.
- 6 years + experience in designing Critical Systems Facilities in a consultancy environment.
- Working knowledge of 'IP-BUS' technology would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Extensive Mission Critical Building Services experience is essential.
- Strong knowledge of the Sydney market would be advantageous but not essential
- Well-developed client facing/business development skills
- Unparalleled technical knowledge
- Huge personal career growth potential
- Attractive salary package & future share potential
- Act as 2iC to national AU lead for Critical Systems Design.
For more information on this opportunity or if you simply wish to explore your options as we prepare to come out of the other side of COVID, please feel free to call me for a confidential chat on 0478 699 630 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.