Our client offer the full range of fire protection services to clients including; service, maintenance, install and design of fire equipment and systems. Key contract sectors include various strata, government, aged care and commercial and they are continuing their growth and presence in the market.
As a Fire Testing Technician, you will play a key role within the service and maintenance team, involved in the testing various fire systems and including;
- Testing of FIP/EWS/OWS Panels
- Sprinkler / Hydrant diesel/ Electric Pumps
- Sprinkler Systems Wet&Dry
- Gas Suppression Systems
- Inspection and Testing of Fire Equipment to A1851
- Extinguishers, blankets, hose reels, Hydrant valves.
- Emergency & Exit Lights
- Fire/Smoke Doors
- Site,Asset recording
- Fault Finding and reporting
You will be rewarded with annual salary package, company vehicle, tablet, plenty of opportunity for overtime
- Proven experience testing fire equipment and systems within a reputable fire company in Australia.
- Valid drivers licence
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Interested in expanding your fire protection and testing knowledge
- Electrical Trade background preferred but no essential
To apply for the position, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion, call Henry on 0405 487 244.