Dry Fire Estimator - Electrical
|Job Title:||Dry Fire Estimator - Electrical|
|Salary:||$100k - $120k +Package|
|Contact Name:||Karl French|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 10:33|
$100k - $120k +Package
An experienced Electrical Dry Fire Estimator is required for a growing and reputable multi-services sub-contractor based in North Sydney. The client work on construction projects across a number of industries including Education, Government, Aged Care, Telecommunications, Health, Arts, among others.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determine costs of various electrical installations for commercial, industrial, and residential fire construction projects at tender stage.
- Analyse Tender drawings and specs for submission
- Ensure compliance to all Electrical standards and codes
- Negotiating tenders/estimates with the client
- Compiling and scheduling all associated costs which form part of the tendered projects, including plant, labour, drafting, engineering and controls as necessary.
- Determining the potential profitability of electrical projects to assist management in making sound bidding decisions.
- Providing viable solutions to increase project profitability and possible Value Engineering solutions.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, growth in client base and accurate estimates.
- Working within a team of project managers and other estimators.
- Liaising with clients, design consultants and construction contractors.
- Provide full handover of awarded contracts to the Construction team and Project Managers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Degree in Electrical engineering
- Have experience working within a sub-contractor environment as an Electrical Estimator.
- Have excellent understanding of all A.S. electrical codes and BCA requirements applicable to Electrical contracting.
- Be able to verify design documents for compliance once the contracts are awarded.
- Be required to identify non-compliance with received design documents from consultants.
- Have good communication skills with builders, developers, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- If you have SimPro experience or similar estimating software experience,this would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing multi-services sub-contracting business that have a good reputation in the market and have expanded their business rapidly over the past year. The opportunity to develop and progress your experience and work your way up in this business is absolutely there. the current CEO started as a Service Technician and the business always look to promote from within if possible.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Karl French on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0424 172 140
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's