Key responsibilities will consist of:
- Checking quality of documents and monitoring processes and compliance to company verification systems
- Setting up and managing project filing systems
- Maintaining updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Ensure controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Reception/Administration duties - filing, emails, phone cover etc.
- Experience as a Document Controller and Administrator within a similar environment (Construction / Building)
- You must be comfortable with phone based and email work
- A good communicator written, spoken and in person
- Good knowledge and use of MS office products
- Experience using MYOB
You must be available to cover this short term position in Wacol from 16 Jan - 25 Jan with hours Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4pm. Must have own transport!!