This role is expected to be a 50/50 split between delivery / management and business development.
You will be responsible for, but not limited too.
- Manage, mentor and provide technical guidance to a team of 4 highly skilled BIM Managers across major building services, civil and structural projects.
- BIM management, BIM execution plans, clash detection, model federation and coordination.
- Oversee and manage the integration of data.
- Increase revenue volume through business development.
- Continue to grow the digital engineering team in Australia and overseas.
- Proven experience in the BIM & Data Services field - 10+ years.
- Solid background working within an engineering consultancy.
- Have a strong network of clients.
- The right level of enthusiasm, drive and extraversion to go out and win business.
- Technically strong with proven experience in engineering consultancy.
- An energetic personality with excellent communication, and personable skills.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.