My client is a small but established design firm that specialises in producing retail, hospitality and commercial projects. Known as award-winning within the industry, my client is looking to bring on an experienced and creative Interior Designer to lead the team.
- Career development position
- Excellent culture - social and supportive of each other
- Competitive salary package
Your role primarily will be to manage the entire design process, assisting team members to develop the conceptual design, produce documentation for construction, with a willingness to get on the tools yourself when needed, always adhering to strict deadlines.
This is a very hands on position so ideally you will have a strong understanding and demonstrated experience with documentation and joinery detailing, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with all necessary stakeholders.
In order to be the successful applicant for this position, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years local experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience within the hospitality, retail and commercial fit-out markets
- Time management skills
- Strong knowledge of softwares: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp & V-Ray
- Competency across both PC and Apple operating platforms
If you believe you'd be a suitable candidate for this position, please submit your application including your CV and Portfolio by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
Alternatively, for more information regarding this role, feel free to call or email Alexandra Lowe from CGC Recruitment on 02 8252 4027 OR email her at firstname.lastname@example.org