Our client who are a state Government organisation within the transport sector have identified a high priority position for an experienced Technical Design Manager to work at the forefront of a major high priority Infrastructure project in Sydney.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide design management coordination between internal and external stakeholders for all design related matters of the program ensuring that Design matters are delivered within clearly defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints. Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager you will be tasked with ensuring project designs comply with relevant standards and are fit for purpose and adhere to technical management processes as well as managing the development of works brief, technical specifications and specialist technical input required for procurement on infrastructure projects.
- 10 years + experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working with civil D & C Contracts (including ability to understand contractual terms)
- Working knowledge of Contracts Administration principles with the ability to make recommendations for payment and respond to claims
- Capable of making a submission application to request a variation to an existing contract
- Review of Quality and Process Control Plans and measure against agreed scope / requirements
-Proven ability to liaise with clients and contractors
For more information and a detailed PD please call Rory immediately on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com