NSW government are investing $51.2bn into road and rail infrastructure, and 2020 is a milestone year with projects such as the Sydney Metro Phase 2, TAP 3, Parramatta Light Rail and MTMS taking real shape.
Due to the staging of these and other projects, Design Management has been highlighted as a key resource requirement. I am looking to speak with railway Design Managers in advance of the expected recruitment drive in February / March.
- Traction & OHW
- Rail Signalling & Communications
- Track & Civil
- Rail Construction (Stations)
- Report to a Delivery Director for day to day delivery, and work closely with the Technical Director or Engineering and Design Director
- Lead Design and Engineering for a major contract package throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Lead the Client’s design review, managing the delivery of engineering and assurance arguments, provision of advice and liaison with contracted interfaces, ensuring a compatible, integrated, complete and coordinated railway
- Ensure that construction is successfully delivered, is of high quality, meets customer and transport product requirements, integrates effectively with other contract packages and transport modes, and incorporates customer centered design processes
Experience & Requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering
- Demonstrated experience in the design and engineering for transport infrastructure and related precincts
- Extensive experience in the practical application of best practice design and customer centered design, relevant legislation, regulations, standards and codes of practice
- Experience with, and understanding of, the legislation, policy, processes and practices involved in planning for and delivering major transport projects
Please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 / 0282 524 013