Established over 20 years ago this well established and award-winning builder has become a major player in NSW competing against the nation’s leading mid-tier builders. They have an annual turnover of $300M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
They have a solid reputation for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, age care and more recently large refurbishment sector.
Working closely with and supporting the Design Manager you will help with the coordination of commercial projects valued to $90M. This will include
- Help run design meetings with external consultants
- Coordinate and resolve design issues
- Produce internal reporting to management and
- General coordination between design and delivery stakeholders
- Qualifications in construction management, architecture or similar
- Understanding of construction methodology and buildability issues
- Understanding of the BCA and its application in the design approvals process
- Well-developed coordination skills including significant experience liaising with external stakeholders.
- Understanding of DA compliance within design
- Understand how to deal with authorities on design matters
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers who promote diversity and inclusion. The work is varied to keep you interested and they systems they adopt are first class.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director @ CGC Recruitment on 0428 433 876 / firstname.lastname@example.org