- Working with tier 1 contractors on large-scale defence & commercial projects
- Opportunity to transition into a client-side role
- Chance to progress into a Design Manager longer-term
A well respected and reputable client-side project management consultancy that helps create & develop construction projects that leave a lasting impact on the community.
This client is a welcoming and relaxed consultancy that specialises in delivering innovative and transformative projects across various industries. Delivering high valued high rise, defence, and commercial projects across NSW for tier 1 clients, there is an opportunity to transition from a delivery side role.
What’s on offer:
- A friendly and welcoming office with the chance to be guided and mentored by senior team members.
- A collaborative and relaxed leadership team producing professional results.
- Social events, EOFY drinks, Monthly lunches, and gatherings
- A chance to manage the early life cycle of projects.
- The opportunity to work closely alongside Directors from a tier-one delivery and consultancy background.
- The majority of our team comes from a Tier 1 background
- 2 divisions - commercial services overseeing large-scale corporates and major construction overseeing tier-one projects across defence, commercial, and mixed-used residential.
- A competitive salary package with the chance to develop and progress within the industry and business
- Will work on all projects in the major construction and commercial divisions.
- Will work closely with the Project Managers through the design phase to ensure that projects are fully documented.
- Working and engaging with external design consultants and engineers to ensure project scope and delivery are met.
- Analysing the design and implementation of the project scope
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering*, Construction Management*(**preferred), or a related field.
- Proven track record of at least 2 years in project management or directorship within a construction environment.
- Tier one delivery background
- Someone from a Construction delivery background is preferable
- Understanding the earlier phases of a construction project
If you're interested in a confidential discussion regarding this role, please forward an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0412422104.