Reporting into the Design Manager you will be required to oversee the administration while assisting the Site Manager with different projects being based between project sites around Brisbane.
You will need to have a minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar role, with exposure to architecture/design projects based on site.
Within this role, you will;
- Be responsible for the day to day Project Administration for a number of Project Managers led by a Design Manager
- Have a Personal Assistance capability with travel booking, diary management, minute taking etc.
- Coordinate meetings and conferences
- Assist project managers with cost control, maintenance and auditing
- Have experience preparing and administering subcontracts
- Have strong organisational skills in order to be able to manage your time and plan effectively in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment
- Develop reports, communications and maintain project documentation
Contact Jamie Madden on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0456 945 633 otherwise apply online today!