- Traditional builder with a supportive culture
- Fully maintained car supplied
- Autonomous position reporting into Defects Manager
- 4 decades of experience delivering work for well-known government organisations as well as private sector educational and aged care providers.
- In the few years they have started making a name for themselves in the high-spec lux residential market and successful delivered several projects in the East and South
- This position will support a Defects Manager helping to oversee the handover and warranty period across both the commercial and residential projects
- This role will be a Monday to Friday position and location/s can be anywhere is Sydney Metro.
- You will primarily be calling back int subbies to complete the works however from time to time might be expected to do some light carpentry work
- You will be comfortable dealing directly with clients and being a self sufficient, self motivated person
- Carpentry Trade
- May suit someone who is no longer looking for the stress of project work.
- Need to have a keen eye for detail and good carpentry skills
- Must have good stakeholder management skills and a diplomatic nature
- Mostly Monday to Friday position
If you are interested and think you fit the above criteria, please send apply for the role below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876. firstname.lastname@example.org