We are looking for an experienced contact centre operator who has an extensive background in customer service, preferably within a call centre environment. If you are an enthusiastic and passionate customer service officer and you enjoy interacting with customers over the phone to provide the best possible customer experience, please apply.
- Contract opportunity with the NSW State Government
- Based in Parramatta, IMMEDIATE start
- Provide front-line customer support to members of the public!
- Deliver efficient and effective customer service within a call centre environment
- Exercising initiative when obtaining information from and dealing with customers
- Responding appropriately to customers efficiently and accurately
- Operating the contact centre telephone and other communication systems
- Dealing effectively with enquiries and complaints from customers that may present with uncooperative, disruptive or abusive behaviour
- Working within a high volume, high-pressure contact centre environment
- Developing and maintaining a good knowledge of information resources and operating practices and procedures
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work on a ROTATING ROSTER. Hours of operation run 24 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK - penalty rates do apply outside ordinary hours!!
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be confident working in a high volume call centre environment
- Must be able to start IMMEDIATELY
**PLEASE NOTE** As we are experiencing VERY high volumes of applicants, please do not call through to our main phone line, as we are already inundated with calls. If you wish to submit an application, please only do so via this platform. No email applications will be accepted.
Due to the high volume of applications, only SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES will be contacted so please do not chase up.