Seeking a Cost Controller with infrastructure or construction experience to provide cost control, and project administration! Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Data entry and monthly comparison of cost control data.
- Reviewing and analysing cost control data to build an efficient cost control report.
- Tracking Project reporting schedules and milestones to ensure targets are met.
- Ensuring accounts and invoices are processed in line with contractual obligations.
- Preparing and reviewing monthly costs and accruals.
- Administering and approving credit and dispute claims
- Ensuring work records, delivery dockets, invoices and progress claims have been analysed and allocated correctly.
- Preparing monthly forecast variance reports and explanations.
- Presentation of monthly project reports to the senior project management team.
- General project administration.
- Project Administration / Cost Control experience on large construction projects - Essential!
- 3-5 years experience within similar role.
- SAP & Procore proficiency
- Own transportation