Job Title: Cost Admin Officer- Project x 3
Location: 1 position at each location Redfern/ Olympic Park/ Chatswood
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12 months
Pay Rate to candidate: $34- $40 per hour excluding Super
Hours of work: 7.6 Hours per day and 28 Hours per week
We intend to hire circa three cost administration officers for infrastructure delivery project work
They are to report into/assist the three Cost Controllers we have embedded into regional delivery consortium (RDC) offices.
Located at Chatswood, Redfern and Homebush. Head Office is located at Parramatta for cross region team get togethers.
Scope – all infrastructure investment program works, circa $1.4b per year
There work is primarily split into two parts
- 1) Clerk of works (InEight)
- Set up new projects in Ineight, to facilitate importing new created project SAP data.
- Prepare RFQ and send to Ariba to start the procurement process.
- Receive and enter BidBuild file from Vendor into InEight, to facilitate.
- Extend PO’s raised in SAP, to add lv 5 & 6 WBS Levels, and send to vendor.
- Facilitate the consolidation of delivery contractor forecasts into the SW In8 instance, completing and sending to SAP monthly.
- Backload project information as needed.
- 2) System support (InEight)
- Perform routine system support and administrative processes.
- Record and facilitate the successful close-out of issues raised, re the operation of In8 and its interfaces to make it operate as an integrated project controls platform (In8, P6 and SAP).
- 3) Clerk of Works (SAP)
- Support EOM receipting by PM’s. Ensure suitable visibility and training is in place. Follow up any logged ‘issues’ to see the process works properly.
- Raise the purchase requisition / purchase order (PR/PO) in SAP.
- Clerical and purchasing support type personnel, with min 2 years’ experience; or
Apply via your preferred job board. Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.