About the Business
Leading engineering design consultancy with over 350 offices worldwide working on world-changing projects for the the built environment.
They are seeking a professional receptionist IMMEDIATELY on a full-time permanent basis for 4-6 weeks.
What are we looking for?
Friendly and well-presented individual to provide reception services for the Sydney Office. You will be immediately available and you will have come from a consultancy environment prior.
Your role will include:
- Meeting & greeting all visitors with above all professionalism both in person and over the phone
- Answer and direct calls to the correct employee
- Ensuring Reception area and Front of House meeting rooms are kept clean and orderly
- Managing meeting rooms, organizing any specific equipment, catering as required as well as monitoring room bookings;
- Assisting with set-up of events, coordinating with hosts, security and building management;
- Receiving and dispatching mail, correspondence, courier deliveries and ensuring distributed in a timely fashion;
- Managing and coordinating pool cars for the office (booking system), ordering of office stationery, general office expenses;
- Maintaining a register of preferred tradesmen and regular service providers in a central location;
- Dealing with Items associated with the delivery of facilities management processes (e.g. furniture).
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Receptionist ideally from a consultancy environment prior
- Highly polished presentation, client focused, and friendly disposition.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft packages.
- Hospitality experience would be preferred.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com