One of Australia's fastest growing mid tier facilities services companies are looking for a cleaning contract manager to lead their service delivery at a university site. This is a relatively new contract for the organisation so they can offer longevity.
Reporting to the State Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end management of your portfolio and ensuring they are serviced and happy with such service.
- Extensive client relationship management and ensuring client issues are listened to and rectified
- Identifying any areas for improved service, contracts and growth
- Managing budgets and ensuring they are adhered to
- Ensuring monthly KPI’s are met
- Generating monthly management reports
- Collating payroll data in an accurate and timely manner
- Leading and managing a team and performance manage
- Ensuring compliance and health and safety is strictly adhered to