The founders / owners of this privately owned builder are passionate, astute leaders who have handpicked the exe management team over the last 5 years and are driving the business forward with a clear 2025 business plan. For over 15 years they have forged a successful business career working with blue chip clients within aged care, government, and residential sectors. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing a dedicated team of 110 ppl.
Why apply for this role
This builder has been on quite the journey over the last 5 years and is now a major player in the Sydney market delivering large scale construction projects valued to $120M. You will be joining a builder that has a highly developed executive leadership team who boast successful careers within the mid-tier market and are collaborative and professional.
You will be offered a long term, stable position with a company that can provide variety, focusing on commercial, educational, aged care and high end residential developments.
You will be the lead commercial resource across a $120M residential project based in Sydney’s North West. You will be responsible for head contract administration, scope of works, letting packages to sub-contractors, variations assessment and in conjunction with the Project Manager cost reporting and programming. You will also be responsible for managing a team of CA’s under you that will assist to administer the project.
You will enjoy a salary between $160K – $180K
- Have completed a tertiary qualification construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for similar mid-tier builders.
- Ability to use Jobpac or similar
- Familiarity of the commercial or residential construction industry.
- Familiarity of contract terms and conditions.
- Familiarity of building principles.
- Familiarity of project management principles and delivery methods (e.g: Hard Dollar tender, GMP)
- Understanding of WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Familiarity of corporate values, policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills