Established for over 30 years this facade contractor is a key player throughout the national skyline. Attaining a strong focus on quality this leading supplier and contractor are one of the largest facades and curtain wall internationally. With secured works nationally specifically within the Tier 1 commercial sector they are seeking an adaptable and highly organised Contracts Manager to join their team.
- Lead role within the business reporting into the Director and Senior members of the business
- Management of national projects
- Mentor and management a team of 2 Contract Administrators
- Have the ability to review and coordinate project performance
- Ensuring head contract is correctly administered.
- Be able to mitigate risk and ensure smooth running of projects in regards to the commercial aspects
- Based in their offices in Sydney CBD
- Keen eye for detail
- Construction Management Degree or related
- 5 years + experience in facade contracts management
- Be highly adaptable
- Highly organised
- Strong commercial background
- Top Tier contractor
- Work on some of the most iconic projects
- High Rise commercial & residential projects
- Flexible and relaxed work culture
- Highly experience and open-minded management team
- Leadership position
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com