- Consistent award winning construction company
- Work on ultra high-end new builds up to $20m in value
- Work on something you can be proud of
Operating out of their office in the CBD this award winning company have an outstanding reputation in the market place for delivering high end homes on time and above the client’s expectations. With a strong presence in the high end residential market they have a constant demand for their services which has led to the decision to look to bring in a Contracts Manager.
The company pride themselves on giving their staff with enough training to develop them into quality construction professionals. They rate honesty and integrity very highly as these are key attributes that run through the company.
They work on both high-end homes up to the value of $20m. This opportunity is to work on some of the most exclusive properties in Sydney.
Based out of their CBD located office,your main responsibilities will be to review existing jobs budgets and make sure that they are on track though use of monthly cost reports. You will also have the opportunity to liaise with the clientele with a particular focus on investors from China.
This would be a fantastic for someone who is looking to take a step up into a leadership role and have the opportunity to report directly into the managing Director
Most of the Projects that they take on are locate within the Eastern Suburbs with the occasion job on the North Shore.
- Up to $150K plus super - Dependent on experience
- A construction management degree
- Passion for the ultra high-end market
- Experience within the residential market would be advantageous
- 5 years experience working independently as a Contract Administrator
- Must Be able to speak Mandarin
- Cost planning and Forecasting
- Subcontractor liaison
- Preparing scope of works for tender
- Preparing documents for subcontractors and issuing contracts
- Reviewing and assessing supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment
- Client liaison
- Ensuring current contracts are running on time and within allocated budgets
- Weekly cost reporting and preparation of final accounts to the project management team
They take great pride in maintaining the reputation they have built of completing unique, high end, luxury homes to the highest standard. They use a collaborative approach when working with clients inorder to make sure that these high standards are up held.
As a leader in the market place this is are opportunity for the right person to establish themselves in a proven company. They have a focus on producing quality homes to the clients requirements and pride themselves in being able to exceed their expectations. They are a hardworking, professional team who expect first class results but offer the structure and flexibility to reach their potential.
If you fit the above criteria then I would like to hear from you.
Please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email me your cv to John.Ainge@cgcrecuritment.com
|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:46|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$40 -$60 P/h + Super
$100K - $150K package depending on experience
$80k-$130k package depending on experience
$100k-$120k package depending on experience