They have a fantastic reputation in the QLD market and are a dominant force in building projects of a value of anything up to $100M but their bread and butter are projects around the $30M mark.
You will be joining a small team in Mackay and your first project will be a Mackay based project but it will be normal to be looking after other projects in the North QLD region.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience with a similar size builder in Australia.
To be considered for this role of Contracts Administartor you will have:
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Have experience working on projects of $10M plus
- Have stability on your CV
- Experience using Jobpac or Cheops would be an advantage
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Be Mackay based or willing to relocate
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com