The client I am currently recruiting for is seeking a well rounded Contracts Administrator to work in the fit out / refurbishment space completing projects of up to $10M. They are in a stage of growth and have currently completed over 800 projects nation wide.
The role will involve reporting directly to a project manager and at times be working across multiple projects. Depending on the stage of the project at times you may be required to assist in the estimating team.
You will have a minimum 3 years experience working as a contracts administrator/Quantity surveyor within Australia or the UK. Fit out and refurbishment experience is preferred however construction experience is essential.
Being degree qualified is a great advantage.
- Managing sub contractor
- Organizing trades
- Administering variations
- Administering client reports
- Scheduling packages to be let.
How to Apply:
- For a confidential non-committal chat please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com