Established 5 years ago but established with over 20 years worth of client relationships in place, this builder who now operate with over 30 staff have gone from strength to strength and now have an excellent name in the industry and boast to have an outstanding staff retention rate. They specialise in the commercial/retail fit out and refurbishment sectors as well as new build projects up to $15M.
About the role – Contracts Administrator
This company are continuing to go from strength to strength and are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join the team. You will be office based located close to CBD and you will be working with experienced members of the industry who will support your continued growth. The project will you be working on will depend on the timing of your appointment.
Skills and Experience
- A construction degree
- Anything from 3 to 5 years plus experience as a CA
- Fit out or new build experience will be considered
- Previous experience with a known builder in Australia
- Precious use of Jobpac or Cheops would be an advantage
- Stability with previous employers
- Good communication skills
Great opportunity for a long career with a builder who already have a great name across the industry.
- Real work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com