A large Tier 3 builder who have been operating between the Gold Coast and Brisbane for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $35M.
About the Role – Contract Administrator – Gold Coast
Due to multiple recent successful tenders and upcoming work they are looking to add an experienced CA to the team. You will be based out of their busy and reputable Gold Coast office and will work on projects up to $35M.
Skills and Experience
- Have 5 plus years experience as a Contracts Administrator with a known builder in QLD
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Previous experience with Jobpac is preferred
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
- Someone who lives on the Gold Coast
This is a really good opportunity for a Contracts Administrator who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate.
- Work locally on the Gold Coast
- Supportive management
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Feel like a valued employee
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com