This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. Turning over more than $600M and currently employing over 300 full time staff nationally. They operate across most sectors including commercial, residential, health, education and hold pre-qualifications for federal and state government projects valued up to $100M. Consistently winning and delivering projects valuing anything from $10M to $50M.
In the past 3 years they have opened a small works part of the business which has been a huge success across the commercial, education and health sectors; completing a variety of complex building projects.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
The company currently holds a strong financial position and are hiring due to strategic growth. They are keen to engage a Contracts Administrator who will work with a strong Project Manager to deliver complex and challenging projects up to the $15M mark.
Skills and Experience
- Construction Management degree or trade background
- 4-5 years plus as a Contracts Administrator
- Must have experience with a well known builder as a CA
- Experience with a similar size projects
- Stability with previous employers
- Positive attitude
This really is a good opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and be given exposure to challenging projects
- Senior Management who have over 50 years experience in the QLD construction market with an excellent reputation amongst their peers
- Work for a company with high staff retention due to well set up projects that are properly resourced.
- Open minded managers that care about the wellbeing of their staff
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com