Established over 50 years ago this family owned Tier 2 contractor who operate in every state of Australia have a fantastic name and especially in QLD. They are currently one of the busiest builders in QLD and their Gold Coast office is continually winning work and is currently looking deliver of $50M of work in the next quarter. They operate in multiple sectors including commercial, industrial, residential and retail.
About the Role – Contract Administrator – Gold Coast
The Gold Coast office has been operating for over 15 years and they are one of, if not the most, well connected builders on the coast. Due to ongoing success across their Gold Coast business they are looking to engage an experienced Contracts Administrator for a range of new build construction projects. As the CA you will be typically based in the office and working very closely with your Project Manager to deliver a variety of projects. They are looking for a Contracts Administrator who has a minimum of 4 to 5 years experience to join the team.
Skills and Experience
- A construction degree background
- Minimum 4-5 years plus as a Contracts Administrator
- Must have experience with a well known QLD builder as a CA
- Stability with previous employers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work locally on the Gold Coast
- A career with one of QLD’s largest builders
- Supportive management
- Opportunity for professional growth
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com