This QLD based Tier 3 builder who have offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast have been operating across the building sector for over 80 years. With multiple QLD Master Builder awards they are continually winning work and delivering projects across health, aged care, education, hospitality, industrial and residential sectors. They typically deliver projects from $1M - $15M but have capabilities to deliver larger projects up to $30M.
About the role – Contract Administrator
Due to recent successful tenders they are looking to engage a Contracts Administrator to be based out of their South side Brisbane office. You will work closely with your Project Manager to successfully deliver a wide range of projects up to the $15M mark.
Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years plus as a Contracts Administrator
- Must have experience with a well known builder as a CA
- Experience with a similar size projects
- Stability with previous employers
- Positive attitude
- Working for a builder who has a very good reputation in QLD
- Work for a builder who consistently deliver high quality projects
- Work on an exciting range of projects across multiple sectors
- Stable QLD Builder with a strong pipeline
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com