Work for Australia's biggest builder, this Tier 1 company is going from strength to strength. They are currently dominating the Health space and have more work in the pipeline. This is a not to be missed opportunity to work for company that is creating Social infrastructure for Australia's future.
As a Contracts Administrator you will be experienced in working Procurement, Progress claims, Raising Invoices and Variations. This is on a large social infrastructure job that has approximately 2 years left. You will be reporting directly into the commercial manager and Project manager.
- 3 years experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Building experience essential
- Project exposure to project $30M +
- Experience with an Australian Tier 1 or 2 company preferred
- Willing to relocate to regional NSW
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or a similar field.
- A strong focus on work life balance, this is proved by high work place retention.
- Emphasis on building a team that will go the extra mile to take pride in the quality of their project.
- Prioritising the health and well being of their employees.
How to Apply:
About CGC Recruitment:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com