A great opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join a Tier 3 builder that has a young, dynamic and forward thinking workforce. The company in question are rapidly growing in the New South Wales market however still push for their core values of high quality projects that are delivered on time.
The client is currently requiring a Contracts Administrator to assist in the delivery of a $25 million dollar project that is set to be completed in December next year.
You will initially be assisting an Estimator in the early stages of the project however it will soon turn to the delivery side where you will be reporting directly into the Project Manager. The day to day responsibilities will be letting of trades, putting together packages managing the head contract and sub contract etc. It is a unique government project that is estimated at a value of $25 million dollars.
- A bachelors degree in Engineer/Construction management or similar field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the building industry
- Tier 1, 2 or 3 experience
- Experience with Cheops or Jobpac
- Experience with a range of projects exceed a value of $15 million dollars or more
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com