A commercial/Industrial builder who have been operating in QLD for over 40 years have a great reputation in the industry. They are currently turning over around $150M with over 40 staff in the business a have a full order book for the remainder of 2019 and already looking towards 2020.
About the role – Contracts Administrator
Due to continued successful growth across the business and another successful tender there is an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to join the team delivering a wide range of industrial projects across Brisbane.
Skills and Experience
- 3 years plus experience as Contracts Administrator
- Experience with a similar size builder on similar size projects
- Proven history of using Job Pac or Cheops
- Able to work in a team environment
- Stability with previous employers
- Experience on commercial/industrial projects would be an advantage
- Working for a builder who value their employees and who have a great staff retention rate
- Work for a builder who is a specialist in their field with long term client relationships
- Full order book for the remainder of 2019
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com