Established in Sydney over 20 years ago this well established and award winning builder have gone from strength to strength and have grown to a size that is capable of competing with most builders in Australia having offices in NSW and QLD.
They have a strong hold within the fit out and aged care sector completing projects anywhere from $10M to $50M.
A contract role that will be a minimum of 3 months based in the head office. The role will be admin heavy as they are looking to handover stage one of the project in August.
The client is looking for a well rounded Contracts Administrator who has experience with Practical completion and Occupation Certificates and is ready to come in and hit the ground running.
How to Apply:
- Proven experience with a known builder in Australia
- Worked on projects up $5M plus
- Come from a construction degree background
- Have a strong commercial or age care background
- Have a minimum 3 years Contract Administrator with a Builder
- Be well presented
- Computer literate
- People management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Be a team player
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com