- The company in question operates Nationally and Internationally and are regarded as one of the best builders in the NSW regional market
- With a strong market share of both major works, minor works (fit outs) and Facilities maintenance
- Multi award winning company with more often than not the MBA recognising their excellence in project design, delivery and staff.
- You’ll have exposure to projects up to $10m and be familiar with procurement of trades, letting of packages and letting schedules.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in GC 21 contracts however not essential.
- You must have experience with either Cheops and Jobpac.
- Key skills include proficient computer skills, strong communication and the ability to work autonomously.
- A strong focus on work life balance, this is proved by high work place retention.
- Emphasis on building a team that will go the extra mile to take pride in the quality of their project.
- Prioritising the health and well being of their employees.
- The ability to work across multiple projects which are nationally and internationally recognised
- Working with innovative company that leads the market in its resourcefulness and progression
- Strong possibility of it turning into a permanent position
- A premium hourly rate.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com