I am currently working with a top builder who does a range of projects from Government projects through to residential projects.
They are highly regarded with great systems and processes in place to enable them to deliver quality work and keep their staff happy.
The company in question has the ability to deliver projects in excess of $400M and would be regarded as a top tier 2 contractor.
I currently have a requirement for a minimum 4 month contract working on a project just outside of Sydney CBD. The role has come about due to a maternity leave cover.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Contracts Administrator role
- Tertiary qualification in Construction management, Engineering or a similar field
- Previous experience with a tier 1, 2 or 3 builder would be great
- Delivered a project from start to finish
- MUST have building experience
- Strong knowledge of Australian Building Standards
The Ideal Candidate:
Immediately available who has worked at a tier 2 company previously and has delivered a project 30M + from start to finish in the Sydney market with 5 years experience.
How to Apply:
Apply via your preferred job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com