Founded in Melbourne over 30 years ago this well established builder have also been operating in QLD for over 10 years, they are going from strength to strength and have an exciting 2021 ahead. The QLD business operates with around 20 staff and have a proven record of staff retention.
They are known for delivering projects in Brisbane and regional QLD in the commercial, industrial and retail sectors from a value of $500k to $20M. They have a friendly culture with a flat line management structure of a State Manager and a Construction Manager.
The role – Contracts Administrator – 3 month contract, possible permanent role afterwards
Due to being successful in a number of recent tenders, they are looking for an experienced CA to join the team initially on a 3 month contract with the strong possibility of going permanent afterwards.
The initial need is to help out on a regional project which is an interesting but complex build. You will be assisting the PM and the CA already on the project. You will be located in the office which is just outside the Brisbane CBD.
What you need
- Come from a Construction Management degree background
- Have 3 years plus experience as a Contract Administrator
- Some experience with structures and services would be an advantage
- Retail experience would also be seen as a positive, but not essential
- Experience with a known Brisbane builder in a similar role
- A team player
- Cheops or jobpac experience
To hear more about this role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com