This company is a growing Logan based construction company completing fit out and construction projects across South East Queensland. The company operates predominantly across the Education, Commercial and Hospitality sectors with projects valuing anything up to $4M.
About the Role – Contracts Administrator
Due to company stability and strategic growth the Directors are looking to bring on board a CA to work alongside them with project delivery. You will be based in their office which is located on the south side of Brisbane. You will be working with experienced members of the industry and reporting directly to the company Directors, typically working on education and hospitality projects.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Construction or refurbishment experience will be considered
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Stability with previous employers
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Join a growing company with fantastic future / career progression potential
- Work on challenging refurb/fit out projects
- Based in the southern suburbs
- Competitive salary package on offer
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com