A large Tier 3 builder who have been operating between the Gold Coast and Brisbane for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $35M.
The role – Contracts Administrator (Gold Coast office)
Due to 3 recent successful tenders they are looking to add an CA to the team. Your initial project will be a $20M commercial project located on the Gold Coast. You will be based on site with the rest of your team including your Project Manager. You will be the lead CA on this project and will have a junior working underneath you.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have around 5 to 8 experience as a Contracts Administrator with a known builder in QLD
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Previous experience with Jobpac is preferred
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
- Someone who lives on the Gold Coast
This is a really good opportunity for a Contracts Administrator who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com