Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial/health/agecare/industrial sectors and are experiencing a high volume of new projects coming through with their projects valuing anything from $10M to $70M.
The role – Contracts Administrator (Health project)
They are looking to add an experienced Contract Administrator to their growing Townsville team. You will either be working on a defence project or a health project depending on the timing of you arrival.
What you need
To be considered for this role of Contracts Administrator you will have:
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- 5 years plus experience as a CA
- Worked on projects of $10M plus
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are highly respected in the QLD building market with 5 offices located throughout.
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com