This respected and well-known builder have been delivering projects across the commercial, industrial, retail and leisure sectors for some 30 years. They have earned an excellent reputation for being able to deliver projects successfully through collaborative contracting and smart procurement at the same time respecting subcontractor and client relations. They currently have offices in every state of Australia and their QLD operation is currently very busy. Typically known across QLD for their successful refurbishment and fit out projects they complete anything from $10M to $70M.
About the Role – Contracts Administrator (Lead CA on a project)
Due to internal changes they are now looking to appoint an additional Contracts Administrator to the team. You will be based between head office (close to CBD) and site where the location will vary. Typically you will be responsible for delivering one larger project at a time and will be supported by an established team. Your first project will vary depending on when you start. You will be capable of being the lead CA on a project.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction degree
- Must have experience with a recognised Tier 2 builder
- Able to understand contracts and determine key areas of financial risk
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Hardworking, driven and motivated to succeed
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one project at a time
The company in question are passionate about their employees and because of this they have long serving project and office staff which you will become part of.
- Working for a builder with a great reputation across the QLD/Australian building industry
- Completing interesting and complex projects
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below. Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com