They are known for delivering fit out and refurbishment projects up to $30M and operate in sectors such as commercial, retail and hospitality.
The fit out sector is currently in a boom and this successful builder are winning their fair share of projects and are in need of a Contract Administrator who has a completed construction management degree and a minimum of 2 years experience.
You will be office based which is located in the Sydney metro area and you will working alongside an experienced Project Manager who will help you through the stages ion your career.
To be considered for this role of Contract Administrator you must have:
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years experience
- Must have some commercial experience ideally being fit out
- Must have a completed Construction Management degree
- Worked with a known builder in the Australian building industry
- Eager to succeed
- A team player
- Be well presented and good communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please email your CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0406 707 277 simply hit the apply button below.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com