They are a newly established company within the Sydney but already have a strong client base and a reputation for quality. This is an opportunity to directly with the director of the company and get exposed to all aspect of completing a project. With a portfolio of high end completed fit outs, they have craved out a niche within the fit out market on projects up to $3m within the CBD.
Work alongside a successful, easy going Director and carrying out the following tasks:
- Cost planning and Forecasting
- Subcontractor liaison
- Preparing scope of works for tender
- Preparing documents for subcontractors and issuing contracts
- Reviewing and assessing supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment
- Client liaison
- Ensuring current contracts are running on time and within allocated budgets
- Weekly cost reporting and preparation of final accounts to the project management team
This opportunity would suit someone who has a years worth of experience under their belt and is looking to join a company that will allow them to work without micromanagement.
You must have a good understanding of systems & process within the commercial fit-out world although there will be guidance available when needed.
Being able to read and interpret architectural & service drawings is essential
This truly is a great opportunity with a top builder so to find out more please call John on 0400 516 014 or email email@example.com