Joining this business, you will be working with some of Sydney’s most respected senior managers who have an impeccable reputation. They currently have a combined workforce of over 400 people nationwide, turn over in excess of $900M and deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and corporate blue-chips.
Why people want to join
Senior Management are very proud of the vibe that has been created in the office over the last 2 years. Their aim to provide flexibility and balance to all staff whether you are office or site based and in return have enjoyed low turnover of staff. The company are in a very strong financial position with all projects in construction turning a profit and approx. $400M worth of work in hand for next FY
You will receive a leading salary of between $130K - 150K
Working across various educational projects (up to 4) in Sydney you will be responsible for helping to achieve green star ratings. You will have strong experience as a Contract Administrator and ideally be conversant with project coordination
- Ideally have Green Star Associate (GSA) or Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of Green Star Ratings and how to achieve them on schools
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in construction/civil or project management and have demonstrated experience working for similar mid-tier builders.
- Good understands of project commercials
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills