About the Company
Established fit out and refurb specialist who were founded in QLD and now also have a NSW office are growing from year to year currently turning over around $50M. Their projects range from $1M fitouts to $20M refurbishments in the commercial, retail and hospitality sectors. They are currently extremely busy in QLD and they are looking for key people to assist across a busy project portfolio.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
Due to recent successful tenders they are looking to bring in additional staff to assist in the delivery of large scale refurbishment projects across Brisbane. You will join a well-established and supportive team. Your duties will include: monitoring contract requirements, submission of progress, variation and contractual claims. You will also be required to correspond with the head contract and subcontractors ensuring payments and variation claims are processed and administration of RFI’s.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction degree
- Must have experience with a recognised Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Experience in sub contract claims, variations, EOT’s and cost planning
- Able to understand contracts and determine key areas of financial risk
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Hardworking, driven and motivated to succeed
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one project at a time
- Work for a highly reputable Tier 2 builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments, ongoing work and permanent position.
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com