Joining this business, you will be working with some of Sydney’s most respected senior managers. They currently have a combined workforce of over 500 people nationwide, turn over in excess of $800M and deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and corporate blue-chips.
You will be joining a professional company who collaborate to achieve a quality build. This company provide an industry leading culture that is both flexible and relaxed. The company is in a strong financial position with all the projects under construction in profit. The senior management do not take ill-advised commercial risks which results in a harmonious environment for the project team.
Based on site in the Southern Highlands, working closely with a Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for head contract administration, scope of works, letting packages to sub-contractors, variations assessment and in conjunction with the Project Manager cost reporting and programming then wrapping up OC manuals and final accounts
This project is worth approx $50M and will start on site in 2 months
- Have completed a tertiary qualification construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for similar mid-tier builders.
- Ability to use Jobpac or similar
- Familiarity of the commercial construction industry.
- Familiarity of contract terms and conditions.
- Familiarity of building principles.
- Familiarity of project management principles and delivery methods (e.g: Hard Dollar tender, GMP)
- Understanding of WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Familiarity of corporate values, policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills