The company in question is a well-known and established builder with long standing and loyal clients in the construction market.
You will be working with the project delivery team to ensure cost and contractual obligations are met and exceeded. You will manage multiple subcontracts packages from procurement stage through to construction and practical completion, ensuring all variation, claims, EOT and delays are processed accordingly. You’ll be responsible for monthly reporting to the Project Manager highlighting possible risks to budget and contract terms.
With this in mind we are looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator who has worked on large projects here or overseas with sound commercial and contractual knowledge, excellent negotiation skills and the ability to foresee issues before they arise.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com