We are currently working in partnership with a newly established fit out company based in Sydney. Our client is looking to make a name for themselves in the market. Having only been operating for the past 12 months they have already completed 10 projects successfully valued from $200K - $2m.
The two directors of the business come from a Tier Two fit out/refurbishment background and bring leading industry know how and contacts with them. A solid expansion plan is in place and they are looking to expand their current team with a Contracts administrator, so they can focus on their ever growing client base.
They deliver high end fit out refurbishment projects targeting the $500K to $5m market within Sydney. They have a number of initial projects that you would move on to including a $700K boutique fit out of a bar in the CBD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a proven, successful industry leader for a Contract Administrator with 1-3 years experience . This would be an ideal for a person who is looking to work alongside a genuinely knowledgeable mentor and make a name for themselves in the industry
- Up to $ 100K plus super - Dependant on experience
- A construction management degree
- 1-2 years experience working on commercial projects
- Fit-out experience an advantage
- Looking for a long term career
Working alongside directly with the Managing Director who has over 20 years’ experience working in the fit-out industry the duties include:
- Cost planning and Forecasting
- Subcontractor liaison
- Preparing scope of works for tender
- Preparing documents for subcontractors and issuing contracts
- Reviewing and assessing supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment
- Client liaison
- Ensuring current contracts are running on time and within allocated budgets
- Weekly cost reporting and preparation of final accounts to the project management team
A collaborative approach is used when working with clients in order to make sure that high standards are up held. They take great pride in the ability to use value engineering to give the client extra value. They also understand that they are a small business and are keen to give people the opportunity to learn and grow through their own experience in a structured, well balanced manner.
If you fit the above criteria then I would like to hear from you.
Please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email me your cv to John.Ainge@cgcrecuritment.com