They are known for delivering projects in Brisbane and regional QLD in the commercial, health, agecare, industrial and retail sectors from a value of $500k to $20M. They have a friendly culture with a flat line management structure of a State Manager and a Construction Manager.
Due to a successful spell in the tendering department they are looking for a couple of key people to join the team with one being an onsite Contract Administrator on an D&C $15M build. You will responsible for all of the letting for the tirades, variations and all other administration duties as well as looking after design issues with the Project Manager.
This is a great opportunity for a CA who is looking to expand their usual duties.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Come from a Construction Management degree background
- Have 4 years plus experience as a Contract Administrator
- Some experience with D&C projects would be an advantage
- Experience with a known Brisbane builder in a similar role
- A team player
- Cheops or jobpac experience
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com