Established fit out and refurb specialist who were founded in QLD and now also have a NSW office are growing from year to year currently turning over around $50M. Their projects range from $1M fitouts to $20M refurbishments in the commercial, retail, hospitality sectors. They are currently extremely busy in QLD and they are looking for a few key people to join the business in their brand new offices in the Valley.
The role – Contracts Administrator
As a Contracts Administrator you will be initially joining at team on a $12M shopping centre refurb located on the north side of Brisbane. You will be based 50/50 between site and the office and will be working closely with your Project Manager who will help through the next stages of your career.
What you need to be successful:
- Stability with previous employers
- A background in the fit out/refurb sector. Small new build will also be considered
- Completed construction degree
- Previous experience with Jobpac is preferred
- A team player
- Working for a builder who are in a growth period
- Work for a builder who offer a real work/life balance
- Career progression a guarantee
- Strong pipeline of work
- Salary from $80K to $120K depending on experience
If you are keen to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to email@example.com
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com