- Position starting in the NY, interviews taking place prior
- Major Contractor, work on site across large scale projects
- Leading salary + employee benefits
- You will be joining a tier two builder who is a household name in Australia delivering first-class projects nationwide for over 30 yrs
- You will work in a sophisticated tier one/two environment on large scale construction projects, be part of a professional team in a highly sort after culture
- This builder is proud to have been voted an employer of choice 4 yrs running, promotes diversity / inclusion, has a first-class employee benefits scheme and regularly gives back to the community through charity events.
You will work on site supporting the Project Manager and site team on either a Commercial or Industrial project based in Sydney’s West worth between 80M – 100M. This position will suit someone that is at an intermediate level who can administer both head and subcontracts.
The ideal person will have worked in a tier one or two environment, be accustomed to working with Jobpac and know how to use tier one or two information management systems.
Your natural professional pathway will be to head towards Project Management so will receive training and development to achieve this.
Salary will be between 150K – 160K + employment benefits and professional development.
Duties / Ideal background
- Construction Management Degree or related construction degree
- Experience working on large scale projects in excess of 40M
- Ability to use Jobpac
- Have ability to oversee head and sub-contractor administration in a tier one or two environment
- Oversee scoping, tender analysis, contract award, variations, progress payments and all head contract management with the client
All applications received in confidence